PK Tomilson -- PC Bio

Post bios for both PCs and NPCs here.
Okamisan
Site Admin

PK Tomilson -- PC Bio

Postby Okamisan » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:28 pm

BIOGRAPHY - Lieutenant PK Tomilson
Current Rank: Lieutenant
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Species: Human
Height: 5ft 7in
Weight: 145 lbs
Skin Colour:
Hair Colour: Brown with a streak of Blonde
Eye Colour: Hazel
Place of Birth: Born on Earth but relocated to Jupiter Station, where I spent the rest of my childhood growing up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAMILY:

Father: Thomas K. Tomilson (deceased)
Mother: Mother: Parker L. Tomilson (deceased)
Siblings: None

MEDICAL HISTORY:
Fit for duty.

PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE:

Generally an easy going person, however my temper can be brought to the surface due to what I perceive as incompetence, especially by the people that work for me. I expect them to know their job without me having to tell them. Currently working to try and better control my temper by use of Vulcan means of meditation. At the present time I am single.

EDUCATION AND TRAINING:

See Starfleet Background

BIOGRAPHICAL SYNOPSIS:

Was the only child of Thomas and Parker Tomilson, born on Earth but essentially raised on Jupiter Station. Both parents were engineers on the station and had hoped that I would follow in their footsteps, however I chose Medicine instead. Learned early in life to take care of myself as parents were always busy in engineering. Parents were killed in an engineering accident on the Station. Still harbors some anger that there hadn't been adequate medical facilities on the station. If there had been her parent's might still be alive.

Starfleet Background

PK attended Starfleet Academy as soon as she was able. She studied hard and managed to maintain excellent grades. She decided to concentrate her studies in the field of Medicine. After graduating from Starfleet medical she served aboard the USS Henry. After serving for two years and achieving the rank of Lieuteantant, PK returned to the Acadmey for more advanced training.

It was during this time that she was called to Admiral Nogura's office and selected to be one of the founding members of the first DarkBio Team
If you've got eyes to rhythmatize / Bring your flat hat and your ax / 'Cause tonight at ten / We'll be working again / At the teahouse on the tracks
--Donald Fagen, "Teahouse on the Tracks," from the album Kamakiriad

Return to “Character Bios”