Lord Starling's Interlude

Archive of inactive, closed threads.
Okamisan
Site Admin

Lord Starling's Interlude

Postby Okamisan » Sun May 18, 2014 10:59 pm

Lord Starling:

It is after your visit to Gallifrey and Harlan's TARDIS is in flight, on it's way to locate and rescue (this universe's counterpart to) the Doctor. Bryncat has given you a laboratory space, where you have the opportunity to tinker to your heart's content. Well, almost -- because as you step into it, you realize that Julia is here and using the space as well. In fact, she seems so engrossed in whatever it is that she is working on, she doesn't even seem to realize you've entered the room.
If you've got eyes to rhythmatize / Bring your flat hat and your ax / 'Cause tonight at ten / We'll be working again / At the teahouse on the tracks
--Donald Fagen, "Teahouse on the Tracks," from the album Kamakiriad
Starling
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Re: Lord Starling's Interlude

Postby Starling » Sat May 24, 2014 5:10 am

:runaway:
(collect myself/go back in)

"Ahem"
Okamisan
Site Admin

Postby Okamisan » Sat May 24, 2014 10:33 am

She looks up. "Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't see you come in. But I'm glad to see you. I ... I need your help with something. A ... a project, I've been working on."

She lifts a piece of metal off the table in front of her. "I've been working on some ... well, frankly, improvements ... to your battle suit design. Have a look."

It appears she's managed to use some of the more advanced technology you now have access to in order to build a much smaller, form-fitting version of your original battle suit. Perhaps just a few small tweaks, and it will be ready to try out.
If you've got eyes to rhythmatize / Bring your flat hat and your ax / 'Cause tonight at ten / We'll be working again / At the teahouse on the tracks
--Donald Fagen, "Teahouse on the Tracks," from the album Kamakiriad
Starling
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Postby Starling » Sat May 24, 2014 1:37 pm

soldier_by_sanset-d3cnffi.jpg

My word... well... I suppose you have made some minor improvements :mrgreen: I will of course have to check your calculations... But I'm sure after some fine tuning it will be suitable... (I never knew she had it in her)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Starling
Honored Guest
Honored Guest

Postby Starling » Sat May 24, 2014 2:00 pm

I think that if we incorporate the weapons directly into the suit it will improve mobility

IE: forearm laser, shoulder mounted missiles perhaps something with the sonic tech used in the time lord's screwdriver.

Also full pressurization to withstand multiple environments... an alternate form of propulsion so that walking is not the only mode of locomotion... lastly perhaps a sound suppression system for stealth.

Return to “Archive”