Smilies

News and announcements from the Okamisan. Board members can also post news and announcements here!
Okamisan
Site Admin

Smilies

Postby Okamisan » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Moving the Teahouse to its new home in the cyberverse brings with it some hassles -- most notably, the need to transfer all the content manually -- but also some pretty significant advantages. One of these is that there will no longer be a size restriction on smilies. So expect to see one heck of a lot of lovely bits of animated gif-ery, coming very soon!

I plan to add them a few at a time, as I have time. Also if the list seems to be getting too long or cluttered I may change settings so that not all of them will display on the posting page at once.

As with all items of Teahouse management, I welcome your feedback, suggestions and advice.
If you've got eyes to rhythmatize / Bring your flat hat and your ax / 'Cause tonight at ten / We'll be working again / At the teahouse on the tracks
--Donald Fagen, "Teahouse on the Tracks," from the album Kamakiriad
Okamisan
Site Admin

Re: Smilies

Postby Okamisan » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:27 pm

And here they come! Many more to follow. Please enjoy!
If you've got eyes to rhythmatize / Bring your flat hat and your ax / 'Cause tonight at ten / We'll be working again / At the teahouse on the tracks
--Donald Fagen, "Teahouse on the Tracks," from the album Kamakiriad

Return to “Leave Your Shoes Here”